Few pieces of baby gear have a legacy quite like the Bugaboo Cameleon. It entered the scene as the Bugaboo Frog in 2001, and it has since gone through several gorgeous iterations while staying true to its original style and function. Continuing the tradition of innovation is the Bugaboo Cameleon 3+ Stroller! The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus Stroller 2019 makes a few exciting improvements to the Cameleon 3, including:
- The under-seat basket is more open and easier to access
- The seat place now features the same aluminum (or black) frame as your stroller, instead of the previous foam
Though the styles featured here are completed style bundles, the Cameleon 3+ also offers plenty more options in canopy style and color
Aside from these updates, the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus Stroller 2019 is the same beautiful presto-change-o adaptable city stroller, made to easily switch up its look and function as your baby grows and as you explore different terrain. The big wheels and adjustable suspension will have no trouble gliding over cracked sidewalks, and if you need a little more oomph, you can reverse the handlebar to put the big rear wheels in front (or even click into two-wheel mode to handle sand or snow). Other features include:
- Stroller seat frame that can serve as a stroller bassinet for your newborn or a toddler seat, depending on which of the included fabric sets you use
- Well-ventilated Aerosleep bassinet mattress
- One-hand release for the reversible, recline-able stroller seat
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Rotating carry handle that makes it easy to get your child in and out of the stroller seat
- Five-point harness
- Self-standing stroller seat
- Extendable sun canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection; and more
A variety of infant car seat adapters are available to transform your Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Stroller into the ultimate travel system, sold separately; the stroller rain cover is included.
The Bugaboo Cameleon 3+ Stroller 2019 weighs 21 pounds, and can be used from birth up to 37.5 pounds.