como glider - modern glider chair - contemporary nursery furniture
Soft and sumptuous, our Como Glider is one you'll sink right into for rest and relaxation. It includes a calming and soothing glide, extra soft seat and back cushion, and beautifully tailored sides. Rest your head back and enjoy this incredibly comfortable chair.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Removable and washable covers for seat and back cushion.
- For a gliding base, choose the solid walnut base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices
- Overall Height:39" / 99 cmOverall Width: 29" / 73.6 cmOverall Stationary Depth:33" / 83.8cmSeat Height:18" / 45.7 cmSeat Width:23" / 58.4 cmSeat Depth:20" / 50.8 cmBack Height (from seat to top of chair): 26" / 66 cmArm Height (from floor): 24" / 61 cmProduct Weight: 90 lbs. / 40.8 kg
How do I care for my furniture?
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe bonded leather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.