grano glider - modern glider recliner - contemporary nursery furniture
Our grano - The Original Modern Glider Recliner is a stream-lined, comfortable and well-designed reclining glider without all the bulk. Enjoy the soothing glide, then recline and rest your feet on the pop-up foot rest. Our grano is so comfortable, you won't want to get up!
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Gliding stops when chair reclines
- Handle to activate pop-up foot rest is nestled between seat and arm rest (we love this secret gem...uncluttered and hidden!)
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- Ready to be the anchor of your nursery, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices, click here.
- Product Fact Sheet
Matching ottoman also available.
Overall Height:39" / 99 cmOverall Width: 28" / 71.1 cmOverall Stationary Depth:32" / 81.2 cmSeat Height:18" / 45.7 cmSeat Width:21" / 53.3 cmSeat Depth:20" / 50.8 cmBack Height (from seat to top of chair): 27" / 68.6 cmArm Height (from floor): 23" / 58.4 cmIn Full Recline:64" / 162.5 cmProduct Weight: 115 lbs. / 52.1 kg
How do I care for my furniture?
BONDED LEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe bonded leather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.