luca glider - modern glider chair and ottoman for your baby nursery or home - modern mid century nursery furniture design
The Luca Glider -- The Original Modern Glider -- combines simple lines with exceptional comfort; this chair is designed to provide ergonomic arm height for feeding your baby, high back for proper head rest, and therapeutic comfort for long days and nights! From middle-of-the-night feedings to afternoon readings, the Luca Glider will become your favorite chair.
With its signature fabrics and details, the Dorma Bed will look amazing with any one of our chairs. Matching ottoman also available.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Removable and washable seat cushion
- For the gliding base, choose between dark espresso solid wood or solid walnut base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices,
- Overall Height:38" / 96.5 cmOverall Width: 30" / 76.2 cmOverall Stationary Depth:32" / 81.2 cmSeat Height:18" / 45.7 cmSeat Width:22" / 56 cmSeat Depth:19" / 48.25 cmBack Height (from seat to top of chair): 26" / 66 cmArm Height (from floor): 26" / 66 cmProduct Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.5 kg
How do I care for my furniture?
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe bonded leather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.