jackson lounge – modern chair for your home - modern mid century furniture design
Best seat in the house. Our Jackson Lounge is wrapped in striking chrome or polished copper, creating the perfect balance of style and warmth for the design-driven home. Its high back and subtle recline encourage you to relax and unwind.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- Includes matching lumbar pillowr
- Stationary version of our Jackson Rocker
- Matching Ottoman available
- Available with chrome or polished copper
- No flame retardant chemicals; for details,
Overall Height: 38" / 96.5 cm Overall Width: 27" / 68.6 cm Overall Stationary Depth: 33" / 83.8 cm Seat Height: 17" / 43.2 cm Seat Depth: 21" / 53.3 cm
How do I care for my furniture?A range of fabrics are available on your Monte Home products, and they include polyester fabrics, cotton/linen fabrics and wool blends. For all of these please follow the following care instructions:
- To prevent fading avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat for a prolonged period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean".
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
For light dirt or minor stains you may find that wiping with a damp cloth or towel (white preferably) will do the trick. For tougher stains try the following:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth or towel.
- Then lather the towel using bit of a mild soap (hand soap is fine – avoid colored soap) and water solution and gently wipe the stained area using a short circular motion.
- Once the stain has been largely removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Once the soap residue is removed generously wipe around the stained area to avoid any water marks and/or blend any minor discoloration that may occur from excessive rubbing. (eg. when cleaning a small stain on the seat, wipe clean the entire seat area to blend away any water marks.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For GENUINE TAN LEATHER avoid using excessively wet/damp cleaning tools. Best to use a vacuum with a soft brush head to remove dirt and a very lightly dampened cloth for a general wipe down.