joya lounge – modern chair for your home - modern mid century Home design
The Joya Lounge Chair is a beautiful design piece that offers remarkable comfort. With the warmth of solid wood and the indulgence of Premium Italian Linen, Wool or Leather, its simple yet gorgeous profile has a sophisticated outline that will bring modern luxury to any space.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- Matching ottoman available
- Available in 2 styles: Lounge (Stationary) or Rocker
- Solid walnut or natural maple bottom
- High back for head support
- Includes matching lumbar pillow
- No flame retardant chemicals; for details
Overall Height: 36" / 91.45 cm Overall Width: 26" / 66 cm Overall Stationary Depth: 36" / 91.45 cm Seat Height: 16" / 40.6 cm Seat Depth:
18" / 45.7 cm
How do I care for my furniture?A range of fabrics are available on your Monte Home products, and they include polyester fabrics, cotton/linen fabrics and wool blends. For all of these please follow the following care instructions:
- To prevent fading avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat for a prolonged period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean".
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
For light dirt or minor stains you may find that wiping with a damp cloth or towel (white preferably) will do the trick. For tougher stains try the following:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth or towel.
- Then lather the towel using bit of a mild soap (hand soap is fine – avoid colored soap) and water solution and gently wipe the stained area using a short circular motion.
- Once the stain has been largely removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Once the soap residue is removed generously wipe around the stained area to avoid any water marks and/or blend any minor discoloration that may occur from excessive rubbing. (eg. when cleaning a small stain on the seat, wipe clean the entire seat area to blend away any water marks.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For GENUINE TAN LEATHER avoid using excessively wet/damp cleaning tools. Best to use a vacuum with a soft brush head to remove dirt and a very lightly dampened cloth for a general wipe down.