Mitchell Swivel Chair - Modern Home Furniture Design by Monte Design
Comfortable. Compact. Curved. Our Mitchell Swivel Chair offers brilliant swivelling ease so you can rotate between conversations, activities and scenery. Its small footprint is ideal for any space and works great in pairs.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- Circular, stainless steel swivelling base
- Available in fabric or two-tone with genuine Italian tan leather
- No flame retardant chemicals; for details
Overall Height: 26.5" / 67.3 cm Overall Width: 26" / 66 cm Overall Depth: 26" / 66 cm Seat Height: 15" / 38.1 cm Seat Depth:
18" / 45.7 cm
How do I care for my furniture?A range of fabrics are available on your Monte Home products, and they include polyester fabrics, cotton/linen fabrics and wool blends. For all of these please follow the following care instructions:
- To prevent fading avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat for a prolonged period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean".
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
For light dirt or minor stains you may find that wiping with a damp cloth or towel (white preferably) will do the trick. For tougher stains try the following:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth or towel.
- Then lather the towel using bit of a mild soap (hand soap is fine – avoid colored soap) and water solution and gently wipe the stained area using a short circular motion.
- Once the stain has been largely removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Once the soap residue is removed generously wipe around the stained area to avoid any water marks and/or blend any minor discoloration that may occur from excessive rubbing. (eg. when cleaning a small stain on the seat, wipe clean the entire seat area to blend away any water marks.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For GENUINE TAN LEATHER avoid using excessively wet/damp cleaning tools. Best to use a vacuum with a soft brush head to remove dirt and a very lightly dampened cloth for a general wipe down.
Monte Design offers the following manufacturing warranty:
- 5 years on the wooden or steel frame
- 5 years on springs
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the chair has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
- 2 years on glider mechanism
- 1 year on foam and fabric